By e-bike to the Tomb of the Giants
The ride that traces the steps of the ancient inhabitants of Sardinia
The e-bike route that accompanies us to discover archaeological Sardinia, passing in the territories of Baunei, Triei and Ardali.
The magic of the island also resides in the deep roots with the past and its history, to remind us of it there are the tall and imposing stone monoliths that pierce the earth and look towards the sun: the tombs of giants.
- Territory: Ogliastra – Santa Maria Navarrese, Baunei, Ardali and Triei.
- Length covered: 35 km
- Level: Medium-Easy
- Road Fund: Asphalt 50%, dirt road 50%
- Suitable for Families: children with e-bikes (it is evaluateed together based on experience)
Itinerary: We will start from Santa Maria Navarrese and then cross a path that winds through the dirt road of Triei, Ardali and Baunei, passing between typical olive trees and country churches and then reaching the Tombs of the Giants of Osono, one of the oldest tombs ever found.
Info and costs
- Daytime excursion
- Recommended period: from March to November. For the other months a careful assessment of the weather conditions is required
- Minimum equipment: Sneakers, water, windbreaker or sweatshirt (at certain times of the year)
- Costs and Services: The cost of the day trip, including professional driving, from 40,00€
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU
Book your experience with
+39 329 3687028
+39 320 619 8591