e-bike S’Arena in the Supramonte
An e-bike excursion to one of the most evocative places in Ogliastra: the Supramonte di Urzulei. In the company of native animals, we will cycle immersed in the scents of santolina, cat grass, helichrysum and thyme, make a foray into the Sardinian archaeological landscape and enjoy breathtaking views.
- Territory: Ogliastra – Urzulei
- Length covered: about 25 km
- Difficulty level: Medium-Easy
- Bottom: Asphalt 75%, Dirt 25%
Itinerary: We will start from Supramonte di Urzulei at km 177,500 in Ghenna ‘e Ruge (about 33 km from Santa Maria N.). Riding the e-bikes we will continue for the most part on a paved road, also along the suggestive border line between the Gennargentu (granite) and the Supramonte (limestone) until we reach the Tombs of the Giants of S’Arena on the edge of the Fennau plateau, in front of the view of the imposing Monte Novo San Giovanni, in the Supramonte of Orgosolo.
Info and costs
- Daytime excursion.
- Recommended period: From March to November. For the other months a careful assessment of the weather conditions is required.
- Minimum equipment: Sneakers, water, windbreaker or sweatshirt (at certain times of the year).
- Costs and Services: the cost of the daytime excursion, including professional driving and a picnic with cheeses, cold cuts and wine
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU